Ethrottle on Supralink Ecu

JayKay

Hi im just about to wire in my 350z throttle body on to my 2jz-gte and was wondering if anyone could check ive got the wiring correct.

What I've worked out is on the 350z throttle body.

Pins on throttle body = Pins on ECU connector

Pin 1 +5 volts out = +5 volts out Expansion connector 2 Pin 2

Pin 2 AN Volt (TPS Sub) = AN Volt 3 Pin B48

Pin 3 Ethrottle - (Ethrottle signal 1)  = AUX 10 (technically 4) Pin B60

Pin 4 AN Volt (TPS Main) = AN Volt 2 Pin B66

Pin 5 Sensor Ground = Sensor Ground Pin B65

Pin 6 Ethrottle + (Ethrottle signal 2) = AUX 9 Expansion Connector Pin 3

Does that sound correct? 

Last bit im confused with is setting up the ethrottle relay. Because I have a plugin ecu do I still have to configure this?

Many Thanks

Yes, you have it all correct.  Note there is also sensor ground on the expansion loom or on the original TPS plug (& 5V!) if either of those are easier.

15 hours ago, JayKay said:

Last bit im confused with is setting up the ethrottle relay. Because I have a plugin ecu do I still have to configure this?

On this ECU the E-throttle H-bridge power is already routed internally, so you dont need to wire in any external E-throttle relay - but you do still need to assign any spare aux output to E-throttle relay for it to work.  You can use Aux 11 or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 1:40 AM, Adamw said:

Yes, you have it all correct.  Note there is also sensor ground on the expansion loom or on the original TPS plug (& 5V!) if either of those are easier.

On this ECU the E-throttle H-bridge power is already routed internally, so you dont need to wire in any external E-throttle relay - but you do still need to assign any spare aux output to E-throttle relay for it to work.  You can use Aux 11 or something like that.

Hi Adam, 

I have wired both the pedal and throttle body into my car. 

Managed to calibrate the pedal so my aps main and sub are working fine. 

I'm getting a very clear signal from the tp main and sub. 

But when I go to automatic calibration it says no movement on on tp main. So I decided to manual do it by opening the throttle body by hand. Collected all the relevant voltages and input them into the ecu. 

Yet I still can't get the ecu to move the throttle body when I press the throttle pedal.

Any help would be great thanks. 

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

Can you do a short log (have E-throttle in setup mode) and attach your tune file also.

Ignore me I'm being stupid. 

I wired it directly into aux 4 aha even after saying I would wire it to aux 10.

I'll change the wire to aux 10 and try again tonight. 

Sorry! 

• 3 years later...

Guys, need your help. Got issue while setup e-throttle with Bosch 74mm TB on Supralink G4+.

Wiring as follows:
Aux9 (expansion connector) connected to TB -
Aux10 (B74) connected to TB +
TPS1 Main connected to Volt9
TPS2 Sub connected to Volt10

Aux16 is set to EThrottle Relay 1.

Setup above parameters with disconnected TB, then connect TB to ECU and butterfly stars to rapidly open and close again and again. During this activity ECU goes offline and stop responding, looks like it's wiring/power issue, but checked all wires three times with no luck.

Then I disconnect Aux9 and Aux10, ECU starts as normal. Apply +12V to TB motor+ and ground to motor-, butterfly opens, and closes if polarity is reversed. At that time I setup max and min for TPS1 and TPS2. But again ECU doesn't run normal with Aux9 and Aux10 connected.

Please help, what I doing wrong?

Calibration and two logs attached.
e-throttle.llg - with disconnected Aux9 and Aux10
e-throttle cal1.llg - with connected (TB oscilated, ECU goes offline 10 sec after start and not respond any more)

e-throttle.pclr e-throttle.llg e-throttle cal1.llg