Wiring AVCS into a WRXlink 6+ and other cam position problems

AnWaRi996

Hey guys, I'm trying to wire a V8 EJ207 into a WRXlink 6+, and I currently have one expansion connector at my disposal. I need to wire in two AVCS solenoids and two cam position sensors. After a bunch of reading, I've found out that the solenoids need to go to AUX1-4 (which works because I've changed my IACV to a solenoid instead of the stepper), and I can use the two DI on my expansion loom for the two cam sensors.

My question is, as stupid as it sounds, where do my second wires go? do my cam sensors merge and go to the common 5v output on the expansion? And where do my solenoids ground to? Do I make a local ground for them or is there a pin I could tap into?

Also, without considering the AVCS cam sensors, my car is throwing a cam position sensor code and I'm getting no spark on the factory EJ205 MY99 ecu. I feel as though it's highly likely this is because the cams are different in the 207 so it's getting weird readings from the sensor, and I'll need the link in with a tune before it runs. Just chasing a second opinions either calling me an idiot or agreeing on that one.

Thanks heaps