arctic cat

chrisH

• 2 years later...
On 4/25/2019 at 9:08 AM, Adamw said:

Map attached.  Note the AC M800 ecu had unique hardware different to all our other ECU's at the time.  It still used the VTS software but it was very different internally.  So you can only use this map in a AC M800 ecu, it wont work in any other V series as far as I know.

AC800 NOT TUNED.pcl 37.67 kB · 14 downloads

What injector timing do this twostroke use? I have Link storm on my AC tripple turbo. In have no idea what settings for injector timing

You need to determine that on the dyno, every engine/injector/exhaust design/etc will need something different.  The ideal timing will likely be somewhere around when the transfer ports are open and the max scavanging pulse in the expansion chamber occurs, with the injection event finishing before the reverse pulse starts pushing back.  

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

You need to determine that on the dyno, every engine/injector/exhaust design/etc will need something different.  The ideal timing will likely be somewhere around when the transfer ports are open and the max scavanging pulse in the expansion chamber occurs, with the injection event finishing before the reverse pulse starts pushing back.  

I know vipec have software for Arctic Cat 800. Can you take a look at what injector timing they use? that will be a good start for me. I did see a Polaris layout on this forum. It looked like it had 95 btdc at 3000rpm and moved to 150 btdc at 7000rpm. (It will be when the reedvalva is open, and piston sucks gas in to the crankcase. If someone could check how AC-800 twostroke injector timing is, it would be great  :)

• 4 months later...