Trigger setup

kelvin1982

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing from us that is engine specific. But you will likely find the default numbers are ok to get it up and running on once you have set up the basics, TPS triggers, timing check etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I start the engine today and trigger offset is set to 320 degrees and lock the ignition timing to 10 degrees BTDC by timing light. But I having the problem now, when I tested on the road, the rev rpm only up to 3500rpm only. Something like fuel cut. Can help to check the bace map and log file?Maybe is injector timing problem? Now I’m have install turbo charger and direct spark mode for this engine. Hope can help to solve the problem. Thanks.

The ECU is not applying any cut.  More likely an ignition misfire or fuel pressure or similar.  You have no lambda connected so we have no clue how close fueling is to correct but there is nothing obviously wrong in the log.

That is a narrowband oxygen sensor, you cant use this to measure the air-fuel ratio useful for tuning, it can only be used like a rich/lean switch.  It cant tell you how rich or lean you are, only if you are richer than 14.7 or leaner than 14.7.

2uegyeq.png