help configure audi r8 coils

goyo

Hello I have a link g4 plug and play for m50, the engine has turbo and I have put coils of audi r8, but the engine does not start.
Could you help me what I have to do to set up the ecu?
greetings and thanks.

7 hours ago, Simon said:

El retén en el complemento M50 es que tiene ignitores incorporados, por lo que solo está orientado para impulsar bobinas mudas. Podríamos modificar los internos para adaptarlos, pero tendríamos que recuperar la ECU para hacer esto.

Hello Simon, can you tell me where I have to send and how much will it cost me to make the modification?
regards

Some of the VAG coils need a very strong pull-up to work but Im not sure about the R8 coils specifically.  You can try the mod below to see if it works for you.  Otherwise it will need to come back to us to have a stronger 8V pull-up fitted.

120im3c.png

29 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Algunas de las bobinas VAG necesitan una gran resistencia para funcionar, pero no estoy seguro de las bobinas R8 específicamente. Puedes probar el siguiente mod para ver si funciona para ti. De lo contrario, tendrá que recurrir a nosotros para tener instalado un pull-up de 8V más fuerte.

120im3c.png

Thanks Adamw, I do not understand very well how I have to connect the resistance, can you explain a little easier?
thank

Hello Adamw I have tried with the resistance and it continues without having ignition, I can not do the modification to the ecu, or some distributor here in Spain?
Thank you.

Hello Adam, this is how I did it the first time and it did not work, I thought I had installed it badly, that way it does not spark.

I do not understand why ingniter has a ground connection and a negative coil, this scheme is not very clear.
That's why I thought the igniter was a transient.