Link g4 atom - rb20de+t

Jamesn

Hi guys, have rb20de+t currently in the test drive stage have taken it up the road and back but didnt hit boost just as i dont no if all settings are correct. 

Just asking if anyone has any pointers to look for so that it doesnt free boost or detonate or anything like that.? how do you change if possible the temp at which fan turns on? and what pressure should fuel reg be reading? And how to set boost controller?

My mods are an unopened rb20de, gt45 turbo, v band wastegate, 555cc inj, fuel press reg, lift pump and 1000hp fuel pump, cam gears.

Cheers James

8 hours ago, Jamesn said:

Just asking if anyone has any pointers to look for so that it doesnt free boost or detonate or anything like that.?

It will need to be tuned by a professional.

how do you change if possible the temp at which fan turns on?

Ecu settings>Auxilary outputs>Engine fan.

and what pressure should fuel reg be reading?

Most commonly 300Kpa with engine off or vacuum hose off.  But really it can be whatever it needs to be for the fuel system to work properly.  Again this is best left to the tuner.

And how to set boost controller?

I would just set boost control mode to off for now.  It needs to have a safe tune in it before you go adding boost.