New 550cc injectors

Handy1222man

Ok, so your new injectors are about 45% bigger, so we need to reduce the pulsewidth by about 45% to end up with the same fuel volume injected.  The quickest way to do this is left mouse click on the top left corner of the fuel table (this selscts the whole table), then on your keyboard type in "-45%" and hit enter.  This likely wont get it perfect due to different deadtimes etc but it will get it in the ballpark.

2rruv7s.png

• 4 weeks later...

I went from low impedance 650 to high impedance 565cc injectors and the fuel map was well out when driving on my ej20 turbo engine 

now been remapped and a lot better and feels like a different car and holds more boost than it ever did in mid range 

I would advise a retune ASAP to get the best out of it

what mods are you running on the engine 

First of all i dont have a subaru , but wondering if this is the way to change the fuel map when changing the injectors.

i am changing from 510cc to 1000cc but i am going to change to e85 so my question is , do i need to change the map like - 10% for it , to find like a starting point for the mapping .

best regards rick