Below is a base map I have loaded onto my ecu from a different forum on here,which I did tweak a little bit. But I still cant get it to fire. I have a jzx110 1jzgtevvti into my Silvia s15 240sx.Ecu is a link fury g4+ wire in. with a brand new wiring harness. all aux out puts are correct from what ive seen. can any one look over the base map and see if im missing something.
Mods are lq9 coils (which I converted to direct spark) cant seem to get the dwel where it should be . Between 5.5-6ms
stock 1jzvvti injectors.
converted to drive by cable, cant seem to find where to convert to speed density either but we did remove the maf.
also does have a j pipe delete other than that no other mods.
thank you in advance, im not sure how these whole forums work because this is my first post in one.