DSG 7 speed controller

Woody

It is not possible with any aftermarket controller that I know of at this time. The two ecu brands mentioned above still require fully functioning matching ABS unit and all other related CAN devices from the car the DSG came from.

I believe one of them is working towards making it functional without the other devices.  

We aren’t working on it at all yet as we would have to buy a fully functioning car to reverse engineer it.  

It's surprising nobody has done this yet, as it would be very popular.

Someone did say Adrenaline tuning had a controller...but have never found any truth in this or units to use. Also found a few threads from a while back where people said they were working on it...but they never came to anything.

others have done it other DCT boxes...but none the VW DSG...odd, given it's probably the most common application.

10 minutes ago, Stevieturbo said:

It's surprising nobody has done this yet, as it would be very popular.

Someone did say Adrenaline tuning had a controller...but have never found any truth in this or units to use. Also found a few threads from a while back where people said they were working on it...but they never came to anything.

others have done it other DCT boxes...but none the VW DSG...odd, given it's probably the most common application.

Ecumaster emu black can control dsg natively but I have not tried it my self

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have helped a couple of guys with CAN to HTG.  The last one I helped with HTG had just recently changed their software around a lot so it didnt match their documentation and the CAN set up was very buggy, im not sure if even HTG could get it to work.  If you attach your ecu and GCU configs I will set up some that I can, but be aware you may need some help for HTG.  

• 1 month later...

Hi Adam,

So,  coming back to this topic.

i did try to preset some stuff, but i am reaching my know how limits here, since how to setup a can bus is something that is new to me.

I would like that the both cans from the GCU run on the CAN2 from the link, since on CAN1 i already have the Link display and the ecu master egt to can ( all working ok)

I really would appreciate a feedback regarding this subject. 

cheers

Banana14 24.01.22.pclx Bananatest.gcu