pull-up resistor is OFF

active edge is FALLING

calibration di2 is 260 

are these aettings ok to use on g4 storm wire in

spwed sensor input comes from speed sensor on gearbox 

Wired up to DI4 and enabled it as per settings

no speed input showing on laptop

tried rising and failing settings  but nothing

checked the Subaru wiring states it goes from 0v to 5v in square wave go as my speed sensor is a magnet based sensor 2 wire type not a hall sensor 

is there any other way I can get speed to work 

Wired up to DI4 and enabled it as per settings

no speed input showing on laptop

tried rising and failing settings  but nothing

checked the Subaru wiring states it goes from 0v to 5v in square wave go as my speed sensor is a magnet based sensor 2 wire type not a hall sensor it’s a reluctor sendor

only have 1 wire on Subaru loon saying vechile speed

is there any other way I can get speed to work 

do i piggy back di4 and sensor ground with speedo and will it work

In a normal set up the speed is sent to the dash and then back to the ECU the dash sends a 0-5 square wave to the ECU.

If you have the sensor wired direct to the ECU you will have one wire to the Di and the other will be to a sensor ground. Being a VR sensor you might need a bit of speed up before the ECU picks up as the voltage will need to reach greater than 1.5Vs before the ECU will see it. 

a united kingdom k ver4 has a reluctor sensor as got spare sitting in kitchen for the 6 speed conversion

it has 2 wires on a plug and according to wiring diagram goes straight to the speedo head, but on the ecu pin out on middle plug wire 3 says speed signal either 0 or 5v alternating as convertor inside speedo head to drop it to 0-5v alternating signal

read on another site that the ver4 reluctor speed sensor will do 20v ac when up to speed, as spinning by hand i get 4v ac on plug and go to frequency i get 16 hertz

is it possible to piggy back the reluctor cabling at gearbox and use it for ecu input on DI4 and still maintain speedo function, does the ecu not take any load from a gearbox sensor

Either reluctor or hall is fine.  Hall is generally better for speed as they work right down to zero. If you are getting no signal then either the sensor is dead or you have the wiring wrong.  

I wouldn't expect the ground to be needed as the dash would normally be grounding it. 

Just check to see if you have continuity to the block on one of the wires, You should then tee off the other to the Di