Final setup and general advice VR4link

ozyvr4

I have the car up and running and i have a few setup questions. VR4link

I have an Innovate LC1 that worked fine in the car with the old ecu so for the moment i dont see a need to change. 
I have wires brown signal wire into AN4 input . I have tried using Lambda 1 and calibration LC1 , but cant get the reading to display on the ecu software. The widenand is working as im getting a reading on the innovate XD16 guage . What do i use for the setup configuration? 

Question  2 
I have changed the orignal coil wasted spark setup to a direct fire coil on plug . The cas has not been removed and car ran fine on old system that was modified stock wasted spark setup. Trigger input could not be altered. I have allocated ign 3 & 4 to the 3rd and 4th coil . I have tested coils independently and each coil corresponds with ecu outputs , but when i started car i would only run when i reversed the firing order. I had to inverse (1 & 4 ) & (2 & 3) , from the default vr4 firing order. I watched the series of videos from the High Performance Academy and remember Andrea mentioning this can happen and you could adjust the crank angle by 360° but can not a setting that has that capability.  

Question 3
I had the ecu board modified prior to recieving it for the knock sensor modication but have not seen an input allocated to the knock sensor . 

17 hours ago, ozyvr4 said:
I have an Innovate LC1 that worked fine in the car with the old ecu so for the moment i dont see a need to change. 
I have wires brown signal wire into AN4 input . I have tried using Lambda 1 and calibration LC1 , but cant get the reading to display on the ecu software. The widenand is working as im getting a reading on the innovate XD16 guage . What do i use for the setup configuration? 

The brown wire is the narrowband output by default, normally the yellow wire is the wideband output.  Have you re-programmed your device?  Also, there are two versions of the LC1, early versions had 7 wires, later had only 6.  The earlier one had a separate analog ground that needed to be connected to sensor ground.

Question  2 
I have changed the orignal coil wasted spark setup to a direct fire coil on plug . The cas has not been removed and car ran fine on old system that was modified stock wasted spark setup. Trigger input could not be altered. I have allocated ign 3 & 4 to the 3rd and 4th coil . I have tested coils independently and each coil corresponds with ecu outputs , but when i started car i would only run when i reversed the firing order. I had to inverse (1 & 4 ) & (2 & 3) , from the default vr4 firing order. I watched the series of videos from the High Performance Academy and remember Andrea mentioning this can happen and you could adjust the crank angle by 360° but can not a setting that has that capability.  

Yep, it sounds like the trigger offset is 360deg out.  Open the set base timing screen and add or subtract 360 from your current offset (make sure you hit enter so the number turns blue).

Question 3
I had the ecu board modified prior to recieving it for the knock sensor modication but have not seen an input allocated to the knock sensor . 

The knock input is a dedicated input, you just need to set knock control mode to "On knk- internal", then set up all the basic knock settings.

Awesome. Its a 6 wire Lc1 from memory. I have had it for 10+ years. I just get new sensors every couple years.  Ill check the programing. 

Cool. Ill adjust the trigger offset and put the firing order back to normal.

Cool..I have the internal knock turned , the car will be going straight to be tuned once i have everything setup. 

Thanks for you great advice..