Ethanol Sensor wiring DI

beejar

Hello all, sorry for this post as I must be missing something very basic.

I am setting up an EVOLINK 9+ and I am very confused to which Digital Input exactly this must be wired in.  I have checked the wiring guide in the help and it just mentions to a DI but does not point to which one.

Within PCLink Ethanol Sensor is predefined (but also does not point to any specific DI).
If I want to manually set a DI (for example DI 9) I do not get the Ethanol Sensor as an option in the drop down list.

If anyone could chime in and help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Adam, 

Thank you for the reply. 

DI 8 is currently predefined as the Clutch Switch, so it's a matter of switching it from Clutch Switch to Ethanol sensor once wired in?
I guess I could just rewire the clutch switch to DI 9 to keep the functionality as well.

Rajeeb

28 minutes ago, beejar said:

I guess I could just rewire the clutch switch to DI 9 to keep the functionality as well.

Most of them dont actually have a clutch switch from what I remember.  But yes, if yours does actually have a clutch switch and you plan to use it for something (flat shift?), then you can move that to DI9 or 10.