S15 plug in

Aseddon

Got an s15 link and wired my IAT sensor to the blue and pink wires on the MAF. tried setting an volt 4 to the IAT but its not working? Pull-up resistor is on too. Anybody and idea what's up? 

Tried following the guide on IAT sensor selection but it still won't read properly. 

Could someone please walk me through exactly how to set the IAT onto channel anvolt4? 

Much appreciated 

Adam

4 hours ago, robert_horsfall said:

IAT needs to wired to an AN Temp channel. 

AN Volt 4 (pin 16) is a voltage input. Rewire to pin 15 or one of the expansion connector AN Temp pins.

AN Volt 4 is fine to use for a temp sensor on the S15 plug-in, there is a jumper on the bottom board to enable a pull-up on that input.  

11 hours ago, Aseddon said:

Pull-up resistor is on too. Anybody and idea what's up? 

So have you definitely got the J8 jumper fitted shorting the two pins together?  Make sure it is a tight fit on the pins and pushed all the way on as I have seen a lose jumper before.

Another test you can do to confirm is unplug the temp sensor and measure voltage across the pink/blue wires - you should see 5V if the jumper is fitted.

If you attach your tune file someone will check it is set up right.

5 hours ago, robert_horsfall said:

IAT needs to wired to an AN Temp channel. 

AN Volt 4 (pin 16) is a voltage input. Rewire to pin 15 or one of the expansion connector AN Temp pins.

This is how mine is wired & setup. Hope this helps
409263002_ANTempsetup1.thumb.jpg.31baf14947026e03cc32497979cec5e4.jpg1928401740_ANTempsetup2.thumb.jpg.33dd1f230a2734406e9e3c203f032c5b.jpg

As said the an volt 4 channel on s15 link can be configured for the IAT, pics were helpful thanks: when doing the set up I keep getting the same menu but there is no selection for me to change sensor type. 

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

AN Volt 4 is fine to use for a temp sensor on the S15 plug-in, there is a jumper on the bottom board to enable a pull-up on that input.  

So have you definitely got the J8 jumper fitted shorting the two pins together?  Make sure it is a tight fit on the pins and pushed all the way on as I have seen a lose jumper before.

Another test you can do to confirm is unplug the temp sensor and measure voltage across the pink/blue wires - you should see 5V if the jumper is fitted.

If you attach your tune file someone will check it is set up right.

Will check the jumper And the 5v then and if no result will upload the file. Thanks