G2 Tuner cable

stewartb

Hello everyone. I use a G3 which I have in a 1968 Peugeot 404. (2.2l Turbo). Recently I came across a very low use LinkPlus. It's set up for a 2JZ VVTi. Tune was good for 500 plus HP.  I don't have the Tuner cable for it  and would like to find out how I might remake or purchase one, please. This unit has come from a highly respected Dyno tuner here in Brisbane, Australia. I expect the tune to be one for standard equipment for the 2JZ VVti, if that is of interest.

Thank you for taking my question, Adam and Simon. I think the unit may have been updated too. Do these images help?

IMG-1155.JPG

IMG-1154.JPG

IMG-1153.JPG

Thank you for taking my question, Adam and Simon. I think the unit may have been updated too. Do these images help?

I think it is a G3 LP from the cables available on the website here. I suspect then I might be able to update this unit?

977072091_G3terminalkit.jpg.96a5b19a387b038e819f740e11876892.jpg

That is a G1/V14 Linkplus.  You will need a serial link box and a USB to serial adapter to connect a laptop to it.  

Simon will know more about its capability but I’m pretty sure they couldnt do vvt.  Pretty limited ecu by today’s standards and I’m not sure i would invest the time installing and tuning one from scratch.  Even the most basic Atom would do a much better job.