• 4 months later...

こんにちは。

モンスーンはトヨタAE864A-GEU16Vに使用されています。
エンジンが始動します。しかし、それはかかりません。間違いがありましたらお知らせください。
点火システムは在庫販売業者です。
燃料噴射システムは在庫がありますが、高抵抗インジェクターを使用しています。
これは4スロットル仕様です。

よろしくお願いします

Does your distributor wheel have 4 teeth on the bottom wheel or 24 teeth?  How many teeth on the top wheel?

Do you have a Monsoon or Atom?

Do you have a MAP sensor connected to the manifold or no?  What size are the injectors?

The upper side of the distributor wheel is 4 teeth. The lower side is 24 teeth.
The LINK I'm using is monsoon.
I did not connect the hose for the MAP sensor in the monsoon. To the manifold.
210cc injector size.

Ok, you will have to grind off 3 of those teeth from the top wheel in the distributor, so there is only 1 left.  It doesnt matter which one.  

If you want to use the idle valve then it will be best to connect the MAP sensor to the manifold also.  If you are not going to use the idle valve then you can leave the MAP disconnected.

I have made some changes to your map to get it closer.  This is set up for no MAP sensor.  You will have to find the trigger offset on your own using a timing light.  

AE86test Adams changes.pclr

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Yaqub Baiani said:

I have 2 trigger wheels, one from techno toy tuning and the other from MRP.

Which one is fitted to the engine?  How many teeth does it have?  Is it a VR sensor or Hall effect?  Are you going to run a cam sensor as well?  If so what type?

9 hours ago, Yaqub Baiani said:

Since it’s the JDM, it already has the factory Toyota MAP, but Barry told me the G4x also has a MAP sensor built into the ECU. 

The Atom doesnt have a MAP sensor built-in, only the Monsoon does.  So you have a factory AE86 MAP sensor?

On 6/29/2020 at 5:04 PM, Adamw said:

Which one is fitted to the engine?  How many teeth does it have?  Is it a VR sensor or Hall effect?  Are you going to run a cam sensor as well?  If so what type?

The Atom doesnt have a MAP sensor built-in, only the Monsoon does.  So you have a factory AE86 MAP sensor?

Hey Adamw, were you abl eto see my comments above? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

I made a few tweaks to the supplied map so it is a bit closer.  I cant find any info on the calibration of a AE86 MAP sensor so you will have to research that yourself.  Set up for the 36-1 trigger wheel with a hall sensor, if it has any adjustment I suggest lining up the tooth after the missing tooth gap so it is pointing at the sensor with the engine sitting at roughly 90deg BTDC (i.e. all pistons halfway down the bore).

You will have to check all inputs and outputs are assigned to match your wiring.

MRP Full AE86 4AG 16V Startup COP 550cc 36-1.pclx