Link Dash vs Link Lambda

VR4G63

Hi Guru's,

I have recently connected my Link Aim mxs dash to Link g4+ Vr4 ecu and both Link dash and Link can Lambda don't get along, on can 1 both on same can  but different ID on each of their own channel, but only one will work but not together, have tried different bit rate and still the same issue, dash comes on and off but reads the same as ECU?

Any Solutions for this issue our there ?

I'm running the same as per the picture.

Screenshot_20200117-151723_Chrome.jpg

They should be fine on the same bus as they communicate at the same 1 MBit/s and their generic IDs as per the help file are definitely different.  

How is the wiring configured?  It may be that you need to either turn on or off the termination resistor in the dash pending lengths of the wiring.

Aside from that, it may be necessary for you to post a copy of your cal file to see if there is any conflicting config data.

• 3 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, VR4G63 said:

Hi Guru's,

I have recently connected my Link Aim mxs dash to Link g4+ Vr4 ecu and both Link dash and Link can Lambda don't get along, on can 1 both on same can  but different ID on each of their own channel, but only one will work but not together, have tried different bit rate and still the same issue, dash comes on and off but reads the same as ECU?

Any Solutions for this issue our there ?

I'm running the same as per the picture.

Screenshot_20200117-151723_Chrome.jpg

This is the same issue i am having, I'm using the NZEFI multi device cable, and whatever device in plugged into the short tail doesn't seem to talk to the ECU. 

Did you find a resolution?