Wiring - Bulkhead connector ecu match

Chris77

Hello

I am looking for a number or link to , hopefully , a bulkhead connector the matches the ecu plug .

Long version , I wired in an atom 2 into a friends offroad vehicle a while ago and all was well right up until he cut it up and made a tube chassis and moved things around . Now he wants to relocate the ecu , grrr . While its probably not the best to have a join in the wires , the best way I can think to do this is to get a bulkhead connector and connect it to a new ecu loom , this will give a me a small extension so to speak and actually be rather convenient place for a bulkhead connector . 

Does anyone know if the ecu plug has a match like this . From my initial google it seems it may be part of the amp superseal series , but I dont what to order one to find out its not correct in some way or the keying is off .

Thanks

Chris

They are superseal 1.0 series, unfortunately though there is no female mating bulkhead connector or even free hanging receptacle available as far as I know.  The receptacles are only available as a pcb mount header - designed to be soldered to a circuit board.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:46 PM, Adamw said:

They are superseal 1.0 series, unfortunately though there is no female mating bulkhead connector or even free hanging receptacle available as far as I know.  The receptacles are only available as a pcb mount header - designed to be soldered to a circuit board.

Take it's counterpart and install it in a small enclosure. OR just straighten the rear pins and seal it all up after soldering/insulating etc. Not the prettiest, but perfectly functional if done well.

Worth noting though that the rear side PCB pins, are coated with something so it's only the ends are easily soldered to.