Flat spot off idle

Yetchh

Adjusting the fuel table numbers will unlikely have any affect unless you have very small numbers in there so its lost resolution.  If you have single digits in any of the fuel zones then I would probably suggest dropping the master to make the zones bigger, otherwise dont bother.

The Accel enrichment is based on MAP in the G1 ECU's so generally if you have an accel enrichment problem it would be the MAP sensor dying or or something causing a delayed MAP signal such as kinked hose or I have also seen things like the MAP hose tee'd into other stuff like BOV, FPR etc.

Ok, would a long vacuum hose cause a delay in the ecu reading vacuum? It's taking a reading from the opposite end of the plenum from the tb, should it closer? 

Also I have a full fuel and ignition table for this engine but it's for a very early g1, how would I translate this across to a v5 table? 

Sorry for all the questions.. 

IMG_20200216_172123.jpg

17 minutes ago, Yetchh said:

Ok, would a long vacuum hose cause a delay in the ecu reading vacuum? It's taking a reading from the opposite end of the plenum from the tb, should it closer? 

No that sounds ok.  Os it connected directly to the plemum?  Does the MAP read about 100Kpa when the engine isnt running?

18 minutes ago, Yetchh said:

Also I have a full fuel and ignition table for this engine but it's for a very early g1, how would I translate this across to a v5 table? 

That is stretching my knowledge sorry.  From memory the V4 fuel zone numbers could only do 0-100.  In the V5 I think go to 255.

Im not sure about the ignition, in the V4 the zone numbers represented advance on top of your base timing so if you had 10deg base timing and 20deg in the ign zone you had 30deg total.  So for those numbers in your pic to be relevant you need to know what the base timing was set at.

Yeah it's connected to a vac port on the plenum. I'll check map readings tomorrow, think they're all ok. 

I've set base timing at the factory 8 after and full advance at 27, I think this was set at zero but I'm not sure.. I'll have to find out.