Latest Update

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Well you didn't fix the problem with the the decimal in the tables, I say the other day about a table that I want to create (4D ign correction) using math, but didnt allowed decimals, I put a *10 at the end of the equation, and fix the problem but should be at the first place (easy fix anyway)... and now I was trying to make the GP limit table that I always use, with axis being lambda/boost, but doesn't allowe decimal in the lambda axis... making this GP limit useless. I know I can create another equation, put a 10* at the end and use that result for this GP table, but should be corrected in the software, the G4+ didn't have this problem.

Regards

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

What have you got your  Math Block's Decimal Places setting set to @Rossobianconero? The number of dps you can use in the axis is limited by this setting, have just tried it and it appears to be working for me.

Vaughan, he wants to put Lambda on the axis of a GP limit table, not use a math block.  If you do that it gives you only 1dp which is not useful.  It should be at least 2 dp for Lambda.

G4X:

eiauNhZ.png

G4+ Example:

IrJenK2.png

That reply was related to the part about using math on a 4D ignition table @Adamw.

Had a play with using Lambda on a GP Limit table axis and it works perfectly when you are connected or have been connected and disconnected but doesn't appear to work correctly when being offline and loading a basemap.

So a work around for the moment is just to set it up while connected to the ECU.

Just checked the Math stuff again and it runs into the same problem.

6 hours ago, Vaughan said:

That reply was related to the part about using math on a 4D ignition table @Adamw.

Had a play with using Lambda on a GP Limit table axis and it works perfectly when you are connected or have been connected and disconnected but doesn't appear to work correctly when being offline and loading a basemap.

So a work around for the moment is just to set it up while connected to the ECU.

Just checked the Math stuff again and it runs into the same problem.

great info, the math is not a problem I was talking about two difference things, but is good to know that one connected I will have a chance to work that out, still would be great it they fix it. Save me a lot of time with some new projects to make all that configuration at home before going to the dyno.

• 3 weeks later...