13B N/A Startup MAP help.

13bees

Hi, 

I have finally got my LINK Monsoon in and trigger calibrated, I turned the engine over this morning to fire it up, it started but only for a few seconds and any throttle kilss it!

I am running 4 x Siemens 630cc injectors, my master fuel value is probably way out as I don't know where to start with this!

If anyone could take a look at my tune and give some pointers, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Link RX4 EP fuel.pclr

That basemap doesn't appear to have fuel turned on and is setup for modelled fuel (which doesn't have a master fuel value).

have you had it running long enough to get a Lambda reading?

Have you tried putting more fuel into it just to get it running and allow you to warm it up and set it up properly?

Do you have any logs of your start up?

I believe there is also a newer firmware available than what you are running, never a bad idea to use the most up to date PCLink and firmware especially if it's a new tune.

Your main fuel table also needs to be changed, it looks like it has come from a traditional base map, not modelled so the numbers are too small.  Modelled will typically have numbers around 50-60 at idle and 100-120 at peak torque area.  I suggest you open the monsoon base map, go to the fuel table, right click >export/import>export to clipboard.  Then open your map, and import from clipboard, this will copy the Monsoon modelled fuel table into your map.

In fuel corrections, turn IAT fuel correction off.  

In the staged injection Secondary injection staging table, make the numbers at the right hand end 50%, since you have the same size pri and sec this will then mean half the fuel is going through both.  Might need to broing the RPM lockout down but neither of these are going to stop it from running.