Link G4X WRX104X PlugIn Subaru WRX & STI V10 04-06

Septy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys! 

I managed to verify almost all the pinouts of the diagram you sent me,with the original Subaru pinouts. The vast majority are identical but I have a problem: I don't have power in my ECU. The led on the board is not on. I verified the main relay, it's fully functional, I verified all the wires, all is good there. The main problem is that ECU is not sending power to the main relay. I also verified the electrical diagram from the original Subaru manual. PIN D16 is not sending power into the relay. I changed back to the Subaru original ECU and the ECU is working. When I put the key in on position in ignition switch, the D16 wire activates the relay and I have power in ECU. I don't understand why the LINK ECU does not send power trough D16. Can anyone help me, please? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

539400930_ecusubarudiagram2.thumb.png.2fbd37f3a36880c3f16def52536d8c94.png446376570_Ecusubaru.thumb.png.41ca681cf6ab342a9f68e2e827fc9abf.png

In your diagram above, D16 is the ground for the relay, not "power".  On the Link ecu this main relay ground signal will be on either pin D17 if your jumpers are set "04" or D16 if your jumpers are set to "05-06".

2 hours ago, Septy said:

the jumper are set to ''04'' because my forester turbo  si ''04''

But an 04 Forrester is not an 04 WRX that those jumpers were designed for...

Is your ignition switch signal on pin D14 or D15?

I know 04 forester is not a 04 WRX 

the ignition  switch signal is in D14 I set the jumpers to 05-06 ,i have power on ECU now ,and blue led is on 

Thanks  

Can anyone help me with the unlock code for my ECU? I emailed the LINK dealer in the UK but I have no answer so far, I have not recived the code.

Thanks!

The unlock code is wrong.  You will have to go back to the dealer to get the correct code.  Make sure you give him the correct serial number (100304) as I can see that serial number has never had an unlock code generated in our system.

Hi guys! I have two questions: 1. I am a bit confused about how can I wire correctly  the Camshaft position sensor and the AVCS angle sonsor LH and RH. Trig 2 is the same with camshaft position sensor B11,B23?     

2. I am starting my second question by telling you that I am not using TGV , Purge Solenoid , A/C ,Subaru Factory O2 sensor, and Fuel Temp because I don't have it from the factory . I want to use Staged injection but on the injector 8 (Aux) I have the CE Light,  in wich pin I can move the CE Light,  

Thanks

741517153_Annotation2020-08-02130907TRIGER.thumb.png.725f6dffea7080d53a28d5073a5fbae1.png

22 minutes ago, Septy said:

I am a bit confused about how can I wire correctly  the Camshaft position sensor and the AVCS angle sonsor LH and RH. Trig 2 is the same with camshaft position sensor B11,B23? 

Yes, it looks like your engine must be the EJ20 which has 3 cam sensors rather than EJ25 which only has 2 cam sensors at the back.  The front cam position sensor connects to trigger 2.  Connect to pin B22 & B8.  The other 2 AVCS cam sensors at the back of the head need to connect to DI's.  Suggest DI2 and DI3.

30 minutes ago, Septy said:

I want to use Staged injection but on the injector 8 (Aux) I have the CE Light,  in wich pin I can move the CE Light,  

You could use Ign6 (B33), Aux7 (A11) or Aux8 (A8).

No, all the main relay control stuff is done by separate electronics on the adapter board so it must be as per the factory pinout.  12V Ign switch signal comes in to on D14 or D15 and the main relay trigger ground comes out of D16 or D17.

On 8/3/2020 at 12:12 AM, Adamw said:

The other 2 AVCS cam sensors at the back of the head need to connect to DI's.  Suggest DI2 and DI3.

In this case I can't connect one of the AVCS sensor in DI3 as you suggested , in what other DI's could I connect the sensor?