Engine temperature

adilaj2002

8 hours ago, Rossobianconero said:

when you say below 110, are you taking about actual engine temperature (C?) or are you talking about vehicle speed?

either way if you post a log and the rom file from the ecu we can have a look.

Vehicle speed 

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

If your engine temperature climbs with road speed then it would suggest your cooling system is inadequate.  

But if i drive my car more then 3 hours with air condition and vehicle speed below 110 temperature is perfect but if i drive 120 temperature goes high with and without ac

7 minutes ago, adilaj2002 said:

But if i drive my car more then 3 hours with air condition and vehicle speed below 110 temperature is perfect but if i drive 120 temperature goes high with and without ac

I’m not sure how that is relevant to the ecu.  The only thing the ecu can do to affect coolant temp is turn the fan on or off.  Obviously at 120kmh the fan is not going to make any difference.  

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

I’m not sure how that is relevant to the ecu.  The only thing the ecu can do to affect coolant temp is turn the fan on or off.  Obviously at 120kmh the fan is not going to make any difference.  

Does the fuel do engine temperature coz i have rich fuel 

6 hours ago, adilaj2002 said:

Does the fuel do engine temperature coz i have rich fuel 

lambda .75-1.05 should make a big difference in engine temp at low load, like cruising at 120km. and like Adam said, either the fans...

maybe realy retarded ignition timing? but I have never see that cause you ussually run a lot of advance when you are cruising...

if you post a log file and the rom of the ecu maybe we can help.