r32gtr base map...tweaks

Tom's r32 gtr

hello everyone, im trying to mess around with my ecu before it and the car goes off for a tune. what things can you see that might need to be changed before it goes in? ive labeled my additional sensors, set them to the appropriate outputs and calibrated them.... i think.... i have set my fuel pumps on the appropriate outputs....i think lol  my goal in a perfect world would be to get this as close as i can so my tuner doesn't have to mess around with it too much. if anyone needs additional info about my set up please ask.

thank you!!

TOMS Nissan R32-R34 GTR G4+ Xtreme Plugin.pclr

Ok, I have fixed the fuel pump set up.  As for your analog inputs, the oil pressure had the calibration setup wrong so I have set it as a 150psi sensor for now.  Your fuel pressure sensor calibration doesnt look right either so confirm what sensors you have and I will tell you how it should be set.

TOMSNissanR32-R34GTRG4XtremePlugin1.0.pclr

awesome Adam, i appreciate all of your wisdom!  next thing is, im running a single turbo with a single throttle body intake manifold. are my settings somewhat reasonable for that? or is it too soon to know? i dont have iacv or anything for that matter under my intake... ive heard this can be somewhat of a pain to deal with as a tuner.. i dont mind having them there, i just dont for cleanliness reasons lol

also i noticed when ign is turned on, both pumps prime. my plan was to use one pump constant and the other to kick on at a set boost pressure, the way its set up now going to allow that to work?

The GTR base map is set up as alpha N for the ITB's.  If you have a single throttle you will probably be better to use the GTS base map which is set up as speed density, more suitable for a single throttle.  

A idle valve is good for fast idle during warm-up and also if there are variable idle loads such as air-conditioning.  If that is not important to you then you will generally be able to achieve reasonable idle manners without it.

1 hour ago, Tom's r32 gtr said:

also i noticed when ign is turned on, both pumps prime. my plan was to use one pump constant and the other to kick on at a set boost pressure, the way its set up now going to allow that to work?

Do you have check valves etc so that you can run staged pumps?  Its not always a nice way to do it as you will get a spike in fuel pressure when the 2nd pump turns on.  But if you want to do it that way then just change the conditions on Aux two to activate when you want - for instance MAP > 100kpa.

I dont have any check valves but it wouldnt take much to throw as many as recommended into the fuel system. . As far as using the GTS map, I'm assuming I'm going to have to re-enter all of my settings? I.e. injector info and what all of my output/input represent?