G4+ map compatibility

Adriank

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded to a pnp g4x for my evo 7, I noticed I can’t load my old map from my g4+ onto my g4x. Anyone know a way to do this?

Also on the g4x I notice there’s only “fuel table ratio table” and no multi fuel blend ratio table. I tuned my car for flex fuel setup before so not sure if I should just copy and paste over the multi fuel blend ratio table to the “fuel table ratio table” with ethanol% for values.

thanks

adrian

multi fuel blend ratio table shows up when you set Fuel Equation Mode to Modelled - Multi Fuel, I have been converting some G4+ basemaps to G4X but with the G4X being a different product with different software they can't just be directly converted.

59 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

multi fuel blend ratio table shows up when you set Fuel Equation Mode to Modelled - Multi Fuel, I have been converting some G4+ basemaps to G4X but with the G4X being a different product with different software they can't just be directly converted.

I’ve done multiple flex fuel tunes so I’m pretty familiar with all the settings, I have it set to modelled - multi fuel but fuel table ratio table is the only table available. Is there someone I can send my g4+ map to?

thanks

adrian

3CAE051B-DC77-4120-A2D3-B10936642834.thumb.jpeg.79eab69afa24d514f6e5caf7abe0cf73.jpeg

Had a look through it and it looks like you are using an old firmware with a new PCLink so the multi fuel option is visible but the firmware doesn't have all the multi fuel settings, please update to the latest firmware.