JZX110 Plugin

krishy.jzx

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, wastegate said:

I have a 2004 IS300, fuel gauge works, but on E85 it gets a little weird, eg gets down to 1/4 tank and then goes back up to 1/2 or something like that randomly. 

Would be interesting to know how you go and if the two systems are that close together wise. I'd suspect they are and as long as the body computer was getting the right parameters on the right MPX frames then golden. 

Hey bro, do you have a is300 running on a altezzalink?????

Yes, was using a G4+ version for a couple years, recently upgraded to a G4X and has made 605rwhp.

I used an Aristo engine and loom, repinned the ecu plugs. Routed unused Altezza functions (unused exhaust VVTI, extra O2 sensors, couple other things I can't remember) to external DT connectors for extra IO and sequential ignition for when I will goto R35 coils. Pretty much at the limit of the VVTi waste spark now.

Everything worked fine, fuel level was a little weird but only when I switched from 98 to E85 with flex fueling as it kinda throws off the body ECU which calculates the fuel gauge to the dash, based off the fuel usage from the ECU. Think of these fuel gauges as a distance to empty gauge instead.

• 3 months later...