Subaru WRX G4X Idle when AC is On

Ming

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

So does it not stumble with the idle valve unplugged?  Have you ever noticed it stumble when in open loop mode?

Hi Adam well it never stumble upon open loop all is good. Also with the idle valve unplugged idle is very high and won't go down and slight stumble. Ive tried playing with the settings but doesn't lower down the idle.

idle stumble.llgx stumble scope.llgx

On 6/18/2020 at 9:12 PM, Adison said:

Hi Adam well it never stumble upon open loop all is good. Also with the idle valve unplugged idle is very high and won't go down and slight stumble. Ive tried playing with the settings but doesn't lower down the idle.

idle stumble.llgx 610.42 kB · 1 download stumble scope.llgx 66.03 kB · 1 download

i also notice that there is an error code 20 an 4 recently pop up. but there is nothing connected any idea?

anyone here can help remotely tune my idle? maybe just a quick look?

Sorry, Im still struggling to see the cause of the trigger issue.  I see in one of your scopes there is a small spike on trig 2.  Can you try setting your arming threshold tables like below to see if it helps.

ROmjkxd.png

Also, what happens if you have idle in closed loop mode but turn off idle ignition control - do you still get the stumble?

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

Sorry, Im still struggling to see the cause of the trigger issue.  I see in one of your scopes there is a small spike on trig 2.  Can you try setting your arming threshold tables like below to see if it helps.

ROmjkxd.png

Also, what happens if you have idle in closed loop mode but turn off idle ignition control - do you still get the stumble?

Hi Adam glad you replied. I'm now on closed loop with ignition control off. Seems better but it did stumble once while driving back home from work. I will try setting the arming threshold and see how it goes.

Thanks

On 6/21/2020 at 5:24 PM, Adamw said:

ROmjkxd.png

hi adam just an update its much better now only stumble once or twice driving for 45min to an hour without much issue. Do i make some more adjustment to the arming threshold?

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

You could try increasing the arming voltage in the first two cells  Maybe try 1.0 & 5.0, it may make starting difficult so you will have to try it and see. 

thanks adam will try.