Fury with MXS dash reverse gear

tbase

Wondering if anyone could help on a small issue I'm having from pulling data from the Link Fury to MXS Strada via CAN. I'm using a gear position sensor in the 3MO sequential gearbox which is displaying 1 to 6 and N for neutral just fine. When I select reverse I have set the digitaloutput alarm to trigger a relay and activate the reverse lights which is also working as I hoped. 

The issue I have which is more annoying than anything else is that when reverse is selected the dash displays a - hyphen. I'd be happy if I could get it to display an R.

Value I set under gear detection on Fury 

Reverse = 10

as I said value thats comes to dash is 10 coz I set alarm to trig output light is fine. So I think its because Dash “R” Value is not  “10” 

Can anyone help?

Thats the first time I've heard this reported, but yeah, I suspect they must have the enumeration for reverse set up incorrect - possibly expecting "-1" or something.  

Can you attach your dash config and I will set up a custom enumeration to see if we can make it work that way.  It may be something that is hard coded in the background that I cant get around so may need help from AiM to sort.

11 minutes ago, TechDave said:

You need the latest firmware and you may need to load your CAN stream in the dash again, I sorted this out about 12 months ago.

Dave, this is an older MXS, not the 1.2 we sell.  

It doesnt look like they have updated the CAN stream in it.  Even if I create a new MXS config from scratch in the latest RS3 the ECU stream version is still v00.00.01.  In the MXS 1.2 the can version is V02.00.05