CAN bridge failed - check ecu firmware

sbn1979

But I’m using the find devices to see if the ecu can see the can lambda not to reprogram it, just as a test and I can’t even press find devices as it’s greyed out and says the above message. The can lambda has 12v to it can line has 60 ohms on it and I’ve tried reconfigure the can lambda to communicate on can2 but it’s find devices is greyed out and all I’m seeing is said message....

18 hours ago, sbn1979 said:

But I’m using the find devices to see if the ecu can see the can lambda not to reprogram it, just as a test and I can’t even press find devices as it’s greyed out and says the above message. The can lambda has 12v to it can line has 60 ohms on it and I’ve tried reconfigure the can lambda to communicate on can2 but it’s find devices is greyed out and all I’m seeing is said message....

Yes, the "find devices" tool is the CAN bridge that is used for re-programing, you dont need it. 

So what is the actual issue - is the Lambda not working?  Have you set Lambda 1 in the analog menu to "Link CAN"?  What does the Lambda 1 status runtime show?

have you tested it with the engine running? The CAN Lambda doesn't start the sensor up until after the engine is running. It is also possible to send it CAN messages to make it run while the engine is off.

9 hours ago, Vaughan said:

have you tested it with the engine running? The CAN Lambda doesn't start the sensor up until after the engine is running. It is also possible to send it CAN messages to make it run while the engine is off.

Yes always with engine running mate 

9 hours ago, Adamw said:

Please attach a log, the tune, and some photos of how the lambda is connected to the ecu.

Ok mate will do today

It’s not plugged into can2 it’s in can1 at moment , had to upload low res as the file limit size 

basically the multimeter is showing 12v power to the can lambda red/black wires

can green/yellow is showing 60ohms so can line is good also 

Also pinned into the back of the can plug to board reading 60 ohms still everything plugged back in 

You have Lambda 1 error = 16 heated too long.  This error is generated when the controller applies power to the heater but doesnt see the temperature increase at the expected rate.  The two most likely possibilities that can cause this error:

1. The power supply circuit isnt adequate, there is too much voltage drop in the supply circuit.
  2. There is excessive inductive noise on the power supply which upsets the controller.  This could be something like ignition coils, idle valve etc.  

So try running a couple of temporary wires direct to the battery, that will eliminate both these possibilities then start it up and watch the Lambda 1 error and lambda 1 temperature runtimes.  If the problem goes away then you can look at the power supply closer.