Possumlink v1/2 wrx Technical drawings / diagrams

shrug

Hi I’m wondering if anyone could help me with a diagram / the technical drawings for a possumlink for v1/2 wrx please, ecu has been repaired before so not wanting to tip more money into it but rather have a go at making it keep running the car for awhile. 

ecu has constant power out on ignition drives and seems to have a pulse with a noid light but not actually fire the coils or injectors but has its normal one click fire that possumlink does when key comes on.

even if anyone on the picture could point to what runs the ignition on them on the board. 

88C2E1C8-6FE5-4205-895F-E8A1D5D87C38.jpeg

C5DF3F19-3E76-4AA2-B89A-1E97EF231972.jpeg

1A9087D0-FE6E-42DD-83B9-2BB05D768DDE.jpeg

Yep, it shows 1-200rpm cranking, tps voltage works etc. 

And pulses a noid light just not the injectors or coils.

coils and injectors both had power, car was running on a g4 plugin previously. 

it’s like it’s keeping signal to the coils open cause the coils get hot and the signal shows a constant 12v

The biggest issue these suffered from was bad earths. Check for any burnt tracks on the PCB or solder joint issues.

Often fresh earths were run from the ECU to the block to sort issues back in the day.

I’ve resoldered the whole board since I have fixed a few like that and it now has injector pulse although it could be a car issue that one since I tried the ecu in another car cause it was closer than the one it’s meant to be in. The ecu turns on and primes pump, kicks it back in well cranking, has rpm signal, tps n ect etc but just won’t fire the coils

In that car the ecu still has the coils constantly charging over heating them, Occasionally when key comes in you get the normal hasn’t started for abit possumlink backfire but apart from that seems to do not much.

With a noid light there is some pulse there what’s the weird thing what’s making me thinks it’s a failed diode or transistor or something not letting them discharge enough or something

I’m not genius enough to know how a ecu sends its signals etc to everything to know where to start although I can trace the coil drives back along the board I don’t know how each one of the components tells each one to do what so thought a diagram of it might make it a little easier next to just replacing it all along the coil drives. 

this test car was a daily driven stock ecu car. 
would like to keep another possumlink alive in the wild, like seeing where it all started and they are good for people learning the basics of ecu tuning having only 3 basic tables to them to get their heads around. 
I still deal with them relatively often. 

Yeah the only issue with that is that’s about all they are worth these days, can buy them for $150-200 so trying to avoid having to do that. 

I’m assuming it’s one of the transistors that’s failed being the switched / amplified part and the ecu having one already replaced so would rather just know what ones are related to the coil drives.