Monsoon G4x w/ Link MXS Strada

Jacky Fung

Dear All,

I was setup a G4+ w/ Link MSX Strada before. It works fine. Now I'm switching to Monsoon G4x. Some of them are work fine. but I cannot get some of the reading like Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Speed etc. I already upgrade the firmware of both but still no luck... here is my can setting of both. Would you help to found out what's wrong of setting?

Thanks in advance.

Jacky

Link Can.jpg

mxs can.jpg

Is it a MXS or a link branded MXS 1.2?

The current Link CAN_BUS_BASE_LCC ECU stream in the AIM software is version V02.00.06, so the version .02 you are showing above is quite old.  You have to click the "change ECU" button and reselect the new stream version.

Well you dont have speed, fuel or oil pressure working in your ecu either...

This is because you dont have any wheel speeds assigned in your map, and your oil and fuel pressure calibration table is just zero.  If you tell me what oil and fuel pressure sensors you have I will set it up for you.

Well you dont have speed, fuel or oil pressure working in your ecu either...

This is because you dont have any wheel speeds assigned in your map, and your oil and fuel pressure calibration table is just zero.  If you tell me what oil and fuel pressure sensors you have I will set it up for you.

Morning Adamw,

I review the map and found that I was selecting a wrong cal table. I didn't aware there are separate cal table between Cal and Linear Cal table. I think I can fix for pressure. Thanks.

For speed, would you advice how to assign the wheel speed to the map? since I can get the correct speed on GP speed1, but not in LF wheel speed.

Thanks for your kindly help!!

Jacky

Cal 2.jpg

Cal 1.jpg

Speed 2.jpg

Speed 1.jpg

Turn off the GP Speed 1 input.  Go to the chassis and body menu and set up like below.

YzYM84X.png

Also, your pressure calibration still looks wrong.  150Kpa isnt enough for oil or fuel pressure.  It would be more common to have 689Kpa (100psi) or 1034kkpa (150psi).