WRX9X few software issue

APH

1- There are no real way to have by pass air table for ALS using E-Throttle. 

2- During ALS enable with overrun fuel still active. (E-throttle)

3-  E-Throttle idling (idle actuator) Min clamp cannot input a negative value. (only add)

Thanks

6 hours ago, APH said:

1- There are no real way to have by pass air table for ALS using E-Throttle. 

Yes, you use the 2nd or 3rd E-throttle target table.

6 hours ago, APH said:

2- During ALS enable with overrun fuel still active. (E-throttle)

Huh? what are you saying here - you want over-run fuel cut when using anti-lag?

6 hours ago, APH said:

3-  E-Throttle idling (idle actuator) Min clamp cannot input a negative value. (only add)

Of course.  0% throttle means the throttle is fully closed.  How can the throttle position go negative?

7 hours ago, Adamw said:

Yes, you use the 2nd or 3rd E-throttle target table.

2nd or 3rd only able to use a input sources, unless i use a math block (What are the way to use math block?)

Huh? what are you saying here - you want over-run fuel cut when using anti-lag?

When anti lag status on with e-throttle target table set 0% APS and TPS is 20%.  So When ALT status 1,  APS reach 1%, over-run fuel function kick in and perform 100% fuel cut.

Of course.  0% throttle means the throttle is fully closed.  How can the throttle position go negative?

I thought that is Integral Min clamp, if that is case it should call max/min duty? 

E-throtte idling PID doesn't perform integral negative clamp if i set the idle base position table to higher than actual.

6 hours ago, APH said:

2nd or 3rd only able to use a input sources, unless i use a math block (What are the way to use math block?)

There are many ways you can do it, but you would normally use the same switch that enables your anti-lag like so:

SzpLFiL.png

6 hours ago, APH said:

When anti lag status on with e-throttle target table set 0% APS and TPS is 20%.  So When ALT status 1,  APS reach 1%, over-run fuel function kick in and perform 100% fuel cut.

Make sure you are using the latest firmware, this was fixed in the last release.

6 hours ago, APH said:

I thought that is Integral Min clamp, if that is case it should call max/min duty? 

It is minimum and maximum actuator position.  

6 hours ago, APH said:

E-throtte idling PID doesn't perform integral negative clamp if i set the idle base position table to higher than actual.

I havent yet seen any need for integral clamp in the G4X idle control. 

If ISC Override is turned on a table is allocated for antilag (and another for cyclic if it is turned on), these tables control the idle position (EThrottle pos if using Ethrottle for idle control) when antilag or cyclic is active. When controlling EThrottle idle pos from antilag or cyclic override the idle clamp is ignored.

Basically setup how you want the throttle to operate when in antilag using the AL ISC Override table.

Capture.PNG

Help manual on this:

Capture.PNG