Help setting up boost and trac on BTI gauge

Reemen

So i have installed a BTI gauge and hooked it up via CAN port.
There is 2 more wires for traction control and boost control that i am going to connect to an analog input each.
I was just wondering how i set it up to control the boost and traction. What should i select the AN volt as?

Any help would be appriciated

http://www.btigauges.com/link--vipec.html

15 minutes ago, Adamw said:

What two wires are you talking about?  Are they from the gauge?

yes sorry, they come with the gauge, and are for controlling boost and traction.
In the manual the Gauge comes with it says to connect the two wires to each individual analog input.
But thats where the help stops. 

Ok, you originally said "BTI gauge" which was why I was confused, you actually have a BTI Dash.  So these analog outputs are for if you want buttons on the dash screen to adjust boost aim or traction control slip - kind of like having a knob on the dash.  I guess they may allow you to configure them as other functions such as launch control etc too. 

Connect them to any analog input, set it up as a GP input or 0-5V input then use that input as one of the axes on your boost or traction tables.

2 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Ok, you originally said "BTI gauge" which was why I was confused, you actually have a BTI Dash.  So these analog outputs are for if you want buttons on the dash screen to adjust boost aim or traction control slip - kind of like having a knob on the dash.  I guess they may allow you to configure them as other functions such as launch control etc too. 

Connect them to any analog input, set it up as a GP input or 0-5V input then use that input as one of the axes on your boost or traction tables.

oh sorry, haha. 
Okay perfect, that doesnt sound so hard (Y) 
Thank you so much

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2020 at 6:12 PM, Reemen said:

oh sorry, haha. 
Okay perfect, that doesnt sound so hard (Y) 
Thank you so much

Were you ever able to get this working? I have mine connected to ANVolt 7 using calibration table 10 but not sure what to do with the percentages in the table.