Flat shift with Dogbox load cell

bonez59

Hello, I am sure his has been asked loads of times but i can not find the answers,   

Can anyone tell me what these terms mean and what do they do under setting up the Clutch Switch

Input Latch    on/off

Pullup Resistor on/off

On Level high/low

Active edge rising/falling

I have the system working well on the car but be nice to understand what and whys.

Many thanks Ian

Input latch makes it work like a momentary switch (press and release will make it active, press and release again will make it inactive).

Pullup resistor on/off turns the pullup resistor on or off, if one side of the clutch switch is cround and the other is the DI pin you will need the pullup on.

On level high/low sets whether the clutch switch is active when the DI pin is at ground (low) or above the threshhold voltage (>~1.5V, High).

active edge can be ignored, it is used for more complicated functions.

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Input latch makes it work like a momentary switch (press and release will make it active, press and release again will make it inactive).

Pullup resistor on/off turns the pullup resistor on or off, if one side of the clutch switch is cround and the other is the DI pin you will need the pullup on.

On level high/low sets whether the clutch switch is active when the DI pin is at ground (low) or above the threshhold voltage (>~1.5V, High).

active edge can be ignored, it is used for more complicated functions.

Perfect thank you very much