monsoon + obdlink mx+

monya

trying to get my obd working so i can have working gauges on my tablet im driving blind rigght now, so its not very fun lol , in the can settings, its set up as, user defined, 500 kbit/s iso15765 in selected,,

i can connect to the plugin but does not actually communicate with the ecu 

does anyone have solution to get it connected? thanks much 

Your bit rate is set to 1Mbit in that file.  It will need to be 250K or 500K for OBD2.  Not all devices support 500K, so I would suggest 250.

Also, I would turn off the generic dash stream that you have set on channel 1 while you are trouble shooting.

so i tried setting bit rate to 500, 250, 125 & 100. Also, i did turn the generic dash to off and double checked wiring at port and still not making connection with ecu 

tried with obdlink app and realdash app both with same result 

Seems to work fine for me.  Do you have a bluetooth comm port showing up in windows device manager?

I only have an old plx kiwi bluetooth device, but here is below working with realdash and a free windows scan tool app, tested with torque on android fine too.

u39Pe8F.png

uy0q9EG.png

the device paired to my phone, tablet and laptop just fine, its just not communicating with the ecu, on any of the devices,, i tested it on my friends 2019 tundra and it worked no problem getting a buss error and receive error counter to 105 

Screenshot (3).png