hayabusa

Nige

I just remembered also some of the very first Gen 1's (I think 1999 & 2000) had a plain 8 tooth crank wheel too.  

I only tune a couple of Hayabusa engined sports cars and they run an english ecu so the trigger offset is a bit hard to decipher from what I have, but I would try -100 or +260.  There is a little inspection cover you can pull off on the starter motor cover to flash a timing light through.  The mark is TDC.

On 8/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, Adamw said:

I just remembered also some of the very first Gen 1's (I think 1999 & 2000) had a plain 8 tooth crank wheel too.  

I only tune a couple of Hayabusa engined sports cars and they run an english ecu so the trigger offset is a bit hard to decipher from what I have, but I would try -100 or +260.  There is a little inspection cover you can pull off on the starter motor cover to flash a timing light through.  The mark is TDC.

I have seen on DTAFast ECU's (English ECU brand) a basemap for hayabusa I am not sure of the information but you may have a look at it :

Trigger 1 : position 105° Before TDC

Unfortunately this map was not using trigger 2

Actually just remembered the gen 1 busa has 2 crank trigger options, 99-2000 was 8 pole evenly spaced, 2001 onward was 24-1 and then gen 2 had 24-2
if your not sure which you have it will need an inspection 
Also if you have not done so already, the crank trigger wiring shares a harness with the alternator, depin these and separate from that harness for a cleaner signal.

2 hours ago, obaid al mandos said:

are link computer ecu fiting in motor bike honda cbr 1000 cc model 2005 and how much the price . thank you 

From my research it looks like it should be possible with no big challenges.  The only feature I cant find much info about is the ECU controlled butterfly valve in the exhaust.  So this is the main unknown - if you are not using the butterfly valve it will be no problem, if you want to keep the butterfly valve then we will need some technical info on how it works to confirm.