power hold not turning off after latest update

monya

monsoonx i just updated to the most recent udate and i have had power hold configured and properly functioning previously , have been driving the car for a few weeks no problem,, after update car stays on with key out and i have to uplug power to kill the car none of my settings seemed to have changed during update so im not sure whats going on 

8-29.pclx

I dont have a monsoon to test but I can ask one of the other guys at work to if we suspect there is a problem.  Hold power is working fine in both my cars though.  So it sounds more like a backfeed.  If its not a big job, can you unplug all other devices that are connected to aux outputs and see if it then shuts down ok.  ISC and VVT would just be a matter of unplugging the solenoids, fuel pump and fan would be pulling the relay.  

update:  so i went out to car this morning and started it up again see if it was still staying on before i start messing with things and to my surprise it shuts off when i turned the key off, but now for some reason it turns off and doesnt hold the power on, it just stops engine right away and then the relays can be heard clicking off in roughly time its set for after engine is off,, weird part is it was functioning properly before updating, im thinking my ignition might be faulty that could explain the car staying on, when key out/off but that wouldnt explain why it turns off right when turning key off, only thing ignition is wired to is starter and di #3 with diode to ecu power