link mxs strada

StavrosSS

hi to everyone 

I just installed my link mxs strada on my skyline r34 gtr with link g4+

I did the can setup as per manual and everything worked fine

I was then playing around in the race studio software and i tapped on the display section

Then I selected transmit

After that everything dissappeared on the dash

How can i restore everything back to the original settings?

Thanks in advance

I have attached from my personal files what I think was the original Link config - I normally use a more customised version.  To use this, go to the configuration page in RS3 and select "import" then import this file.  Once its finished importing you can place a check mark in the box beside this config and hit transmit.  

MXS 1.2 Strada - Link Config.zconfig

10 hours ago, StavrosSS said:

any customisations you think that might be useful to me please let me know

It is very much down to user preference.  Most of the cars I do are circuit cars so I will typically have a warm-up screen for keeping an eye on vitals during start-up and then a racing page where I put as little on the display as possible to keep it easy to read at a glance and so the driver doesnt have to worry about pressures/temperatures etc.  Anything important that we want the driver to take action with you do with alarms and messages.

For a road car I would suggest just looking though all the display layouts available and find one you like.  The latest versions of RS3 have more options for changing colours of text and adding icons etc too.