Swapping G4x for G4+

Cbrandenburg

I know your compiler for your G4+ is written in a different language, I don't see your G4x Code and Compiler to be secure, I have watch someone remotely control my ECU. I don't appreciate the harassment and want to trade or get my money back. Very Unsecure, Almost Killed Me. I also know it was a government device. Refund Please.

What your are talking about. The only access to the ECU is over USB cable connection. Means, unless you have connected your laptop over a cable to your ECU, there is no way anyone could access your ECU.

If you have spyware on your PC and someone is controlling your machine, thats really not the fault of Link! 

On 10/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, Cbrandenburg said:

I know your compiler for your G4+ is written in a different language, I don't see your G4x Code and Compiler to be secure, I have watch someone remotely control my ECU. I don't appreciate the harassment and want to trade or get my money back. Very Unsecure, Almost Killed Me. I also know it was a government device. Refund Please.

What is the actual concern here? That the government could alter your tune? And kill you?

On 10/5/2020 at 4:45 AM, mapper said:

What your are talking about. The only access to the ECU is over USB cable connection. Means, unless you have connected your laptop over a cable to your ECU, there is no way anyone could access your ECU.

If you have spyware on your PC and someone is controlling your machine, thats really not the fault of Link! I 

Just refund this piece of crap

Care to explain what your concern is?  Your original post makes no sense.  As Mapper suggested the only way the ecu can be adjusted is with a USB cable connected to your laptop.  If you are worried about someone accessing your laptop remotely, that is not really related to the ecu, but you can always password protect your tune in PC link if you are worried about a 3rd party adjusting it.