Innovative ecf-1 guage

3rdgenls1

Hello,
I have a Innovative ecf-1 4 in 1 guage and i would like to wire in the wideband, fuel temp, fuel pressure and ethanol into the ecu. I dont know exactly how to wire it up or configure the inputs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jose Flores 

Make sure the innovate black ground wire connects to the engine block, not batt neg as their manual will suggest.  Then connect the 4 analog output wires to any spare 4 analog inputs on the ecu.  Note down which colour you attach to which input.  Attach your map here with that info and I will set the inputs up for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually just thinking more about this, the G4+ cant take ethanol content as an analog input.  Its designed to read ethanol content directly from the flex sensor via a digital input.  

So this is what you will have to do:

Wideband and fuel pressure wires still get connected to analog inputs.  

For the Ethanol % and temp you will need to splice into the white or yellow wire that goes to the flex sensor and connect this to a digital input (DI6 on the exp loom) - so the same signal is shared by the ecu and the gauge.