no problems last connection now constant error screenshot included

jony

no connection no matter what fix i try i have had problems and finnaly fixed and now this, project message that USB connection is present but I cannot connect no matter what I try thank on for message  is definitely present as nothing has changed since I'm plugging my  to connect

655t.jpg

SharedScreenshot.jpg

SharedScreenshotj.jpg

33 minutes ago, jony said:

No check engine light when key is on, I'm guessing now power ?

Most likely.  If the engine doesnt run then the easiest way to tell if the ecu is powered up is to pull the cover off the case, there is a blue or greeen LED inside that glows when powered up.

Car was running fine I finally sorted the connection problem and now since I am having no luck at all am getting contain usb connected but ecu is not and I am on the right port. I can send screen shots if I need to but I have virtually read every problem with connection and trialed everything and was the first thing I had read from you ( the dash ) so I finally admitted defeat and unplugged it and was amazed with link and now I'm devasted and I can't use it just after getting it working lol

Sorry you are not making any sense.  I’m not sure if you are translating from a different language or just not writing clearly.  Can you please start again and try to explain the problem more clearly.  If you are not a native English speaker then explain in your own language and I will try translating.

So have you now confirmed that it is definitely not powered up by checking if the power LED is glowing?

10 hours ago, jony said:

What would cause me to have no power to ecu nothing has changed since I last connected no issue and now I have mysteriously lost power

It could be anything from a blown fuse to a flat battery to a bad connection somewhere.  

If you have confirmed it is not powered up then please give more detail of what model car etc and I can give some further troubleshooting steps.  Do you have a multimeter?

I actually had changed the an 1 error low to 0 and high to v as I had a issue registering temps and I left it for a day and can't get on to it so it's put me at minus -40 so no it doesnt

Still cranks but wont get past the coldness that is registering

The next thing I would try:

With the ecu still plugged in and ign switch on (use a pin/needle poked into the connector beside the wire so it touches the terminal inside), check if there is 12V on pin 109 (this is the ign switch).  If that looks ok, check there is 0V (gnd) on pin 111 (this is the main relay trigger).  If that looks ok, check there is 12V on pin 119 & 120 (these are the main power supplies from the main relay).

That should give us a good idea where the problem lay.

ngLuGp0.png