Need help on E-Throttle Set up

tbase

) After I set up new wiring and swop some ANV Channel. I can set up E-Throttle on "ON" mode, it works just fine on "Set up" mode but right after switch to "On" mode. APS shows error.  And also the rev keep going higher and higher. 
On the photos attached, the half left is when engine is "ON" mode, right is "Set up" mode. Please advise.

193996748_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.ee9f3cf0cf1b5528897af5b0f6c3c359.png

you have no E-Throttle Relay output configured as requested from the manual. And there is a point right before your problem, where your AN Volt 3 drops to 0.00V, where the error value you set is at 0.05V. Maybe one of these two things have something to do with it? Or did you recalibrate your APS? Just guessing. Not messed with E-throttle yet.

I just changed all wiring system to PDM so I removed all relays and fuses. I did calibrate APS and TP man times but no luck. For ANV low error has changed to 0.0V but still same. 

Now its show Fault Code 77 AP Main and Sub tracking error.

For a start, as others have said above, you need an E-throttle relay assigned.   

Its hard to tell then problem since the log is long and you have constantly changed the settings through it. 

So, I suggest:

1. Assign an aux output to E-throttle relay - it doesnt need to be connected to anything for testing but I strongly suggest you connect it to your PDM in future so the ECU can shut off power to the throttle if there is ever a safety issue.
  2. For AN V 3 & 4, set the error low to 0.0 and error high to 5.0 (just for testing so that the error settings dont confuse what we see in the log).
  3. Do a new log, with E-throttle in ON mode and move the pedal a few times until the error occurs, also move the pedal a couple more times after it has gone into limp mode.

@Adamw
1 I have tried to set E-Throttle Relay on AUX2 as you mentioned with no any cable connected. My question is what I supposed to connect this AUX to PDM channel? Power output or GND or input?

I have recalibrated both APS and TP. Same it just works fine on Set up mode only. When engine runs and I switch to on it keeps show FC:77 

Here is the new log attached.

There is something wrong with your pedal.  The relationship between the two sensors goes out of sync after a short time.  The reason it works in set up mode is because comparison between the two sensors is disabled in set-up mode, it just uses the main.

The weird thing is when it starts to read wrong, both AP main and AP sub seem to change - it would be unlikely that both sensors fail at the same time.  It might pay to look at the 5V and sensor ground - possibly one has a bad crimp or something.  The log shows the 5V output is still working ok so and all other 5V sensors are reading correct so it is something isolated to AP sub and main.

@adamw 

I change the APS unit from the other car, its the same. Checking 2 x 5V and GND on APS Plug value shows fine. :(
Only things that I have changes is just only PDM but it shouldn't have to change any setting coz its receive 5V from ECU. 

Whatelse should I go next?

@adamw

Only one thing is different on the APS GND is its 30ohm and the other car is 1ohm? Could it possible?