Haltech ic7

Enis vl

Hi there guys I have a vl turbo with a linkg4x I have connected a lambda o2 to can 1 and I have purchased a Haltech ic7 and I connected to can2 I want protocols did you put in the ecu for it to get information from ecu to dash, and also how can I get the kilometeres to work can I also get a gps via can, but there’s is only 2 can inputs 

Set up instructions for the ECU are in the Haltech ICC software help file.  

You dont need a separate CAN bus for each device, assuming they all run at the same bit rate or have a configurable bitrate you can connect all devices to the same CAN bus.  So GPS can likely connect to either bus.  Let me know what GPS you have and I will confirm bit rate.  

Hi there I recently purchased a ic7 Haltech dash and I need the protocols to put in the ecu, and also I’ve got a a lambda on can 1 and dash on can 2 I need to put a gps so I can read kilometres but needs a can input aswell how can get that working

• 2 months later...

I have a IC-7 on a R32GTR , we have changed the speedo (odometer) drive from Cable to electronic using a 33GTR sensor , can make everything work speed on the dash speed will only work using RR Wheel speed -gear position works using either LR or RR but cant get the Odometer to work, seem the Haltech dash uses LR  speed that is used for Odometer to be driven.

I have doubled up the input for RR and LR with Di3 where the speed  signal is inputted 

Any one else got the Odometer working on and IC-7 dash with a Link G4X ECU

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

I've just purchased a Haltech IC7 dash and have configured it as per instructions, however it looks like the instructions are based on the old G4+ software and I'm running a G4x plug in link.. so it's not giving me an option to select "Transmit DisplayLink"

I've selected "Transmit Generic Dash" and most of the sensors etc work but warning lights for oil, engine check etc don't seem to work. Any ideas how to fix this. Have tried all the modes related to dash in the can set up window.

Cheers