G4X Xtreme 1JZ VVTI not starting.

BuckinghamIO

Hi,

I've recently purchased a G4X Xtreme to replace my older Kurofune, everything has been wired in and checked over along with the map being manually transferred to the G4X platform.

The car wont start currently but seems to have good trigger signal, RPM signal and the issue seems to be isolated to spark as the injectors are working it seems.

Would anyone be able to check over a few of these logs below and maybe point me in a direction of how I can get the car finally started, I'm worried I may have missed something during the G4+ > G4X map transfer as some options were different.

I have attached 2 trigger scopes, 2 pc log files and the map file in the dropbox link below as the forum wouldn't let me upload them due to file size:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ztt3dwhq56wfeh9/AAD39fSeKn2bMOv7Z7Lergz0a?dl=0

6 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Have you checked your ignition timing? I would expect your trigger offset to be near 0 on a G4X.

I put it the same as what was on the G4+ which off the top of my head is something like 205? has something changed in the G4X to make this drastically different?