Internal logging template setup

cwtt

Good question, I am not sure.  I suspect it maybe registry or something weird.  I do know there is a task planned to improve that functionality to allow saving and importing those templates, but that doesnt help you right now.  Tomorrow I will ask the engineers if there is a file that can be copied between PC's as a workaround, but I suspect if it were easy I would already know the trick by now...

looking through the G4X code it looks like the defaults are pulled from the options2 file but it also looks like they currently aren't being saved to options2 and so it always just uses the hardcoded defaults. Not sure if G4+ is setup the same.

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

looking through the G4X code it looks like the defaults are pulled from the options2 file but it also looks like they currently aren't being saved to options2 and so it always just uses the hardcoded defaults. Not sure if G4+ is setup the same.

I am having the problem in G4+. It doesn't save the default correctly.  As soon as you re-open the application it defaults back to the hardcoded defaults.  
The second issue is that I can't get the template to cars I am tuning remotely.  It is very time consuming and frustrating to me.  I am surprised no one complains about this.