4efte start up map

Matt 4e

Hi not sure if anyone can help I’m after a start up map for an atom 

running in a Toyota starlet 4efte with 24 point trigger pick up on std injectors 

If anybody has anything just so I can check for oil leaks an before going on the rollers 

thanks in advance to who can help !

matt

• 1 month later...

@takman Sorry you where given the wrong info above, you cant use a G4+ map in a G4X ecu.  I may be able to convert it for you in the next few days.

抱歉,上面给出的错误信息无效,您不能在G4X ecu中使用G4 +地图。 我可能会在接下来的几天为您转换。

1021年1月16日下午4:25,Adamw說:

@takman對不起,給您上面錯誤的信息,您不能在G4X ecu中使用G4 +地圖。我可能會在接下來的幾天為您轉換。

抱歉,上面指出的錯誤信息無效,您不能在G4X ecu中使用G4 +地圖。我可能會在接下來的幾天為您轉換。

非常感謝

• 1 year later...

Hi Adam,

Need your expertise help please. We've wired in a Link Monsoon G4X into a 1997 Starlet with 1300cc 4efte engine. Managed to load the above startup map and car can start with lots of black smoke coming off the exhaust. This is running on the factory injectors we believe are 293cc with CT9 turbo.

We want to fit in the new 650cc injectors with bigger fuel pump. Will you be able to adjust the startup map to accommodate the bigger injectors? At least drivable to the tune shop that is 5km away :)

This is all new to me and i got a wonderful mate that helped with the project. Please let me know if you need any further info.

Appreciate your help.

thanks

Terry

• 1 year later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:25 AM, Adamw said:

@takman Sorry you where given the wrong info above, you cant use a G4+ map in a G4X ecu.  I may be able to convert it for you in the next few days.

抱歉,上面给出的错误信息无效,您不能在G4X ecu中使用G4 +地图。 我可能会在接下来的几天为您转换。

Hello. I am looking for a MonsoonX base map for a 4efte ep91. Does Link have one to share? Thanks

On 7/4/2022 at 7:25 AM, terryep91 said:

Hi Adam,

Need your expertise help please. We've wired in a Link Monsoon G4X into a 1997 Starlet with 1300cc 4efte engine. Managed to load the above startup map and car can start with lots of black smoke coming off the exhaust. This is running on the factory injectors we believe are 293cc with CT9 turbo.

We want to fit in the new 650cc injectors with bigger fuel pump. Will you be able to adjust the startup map to accommodate the bigger injectors? At least drivable to the tune shop that is 5km away :)

This is all new to me and i got a wonderful mate that helped with the project. Please let me know if you need any further info.

Appreciate your help.

thanks

Terry

Hi Terry. Dis you manage to get a a good base map for the 4efte engine? I am looking for one before buying the MonsoonX. I have to be sure there are base maps available to avoid headaches. Let me know. Thank you.