PCLink and Firmware 6.19 Released!

TechDave

Nice list of upgrade! It's funny I just disable the fuel overrun after hours of investigation on why my blip on downshift did not work, works like a charm now, but I'll be able to enable it again with this update. Will have to wait until spring to test that out, it's winter here.

35 minutes ago, zaihas80 said:

Need a solution to FTD2XX.DLLis missing issue without real hardware connected. I usually open my file in a desktop PC when im at home doing logs reviews.

You only have to plug in a G4X ECU, it does not need to be powered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same boat for me, I tried installing the pclink g4x on a linx tablet, but I'm getting the dll issue too. I plugged the ecu in (that works great on the computer) and the ecu doesn't pop up in the device manager, so I cannot delete the current driver if there is one. also a brand new win10 install. any clue on the steps to get it working?

4 hours ago, Nathan M said:

Same thing as dx4picco.  Brand new laptop and nothing shows up. Even the 6.18 doesn’t work. The only thing that works is a 2 year old laptop with a much older windows 10 build. 

6.18 doesnt even use the direct USB driver.  Do you hear the windows ding dong when you connect the USB cable?  What ECU do you have?  Can you give us a screen shot of windows device manager comport section with the ecu plugged in.

• 1 month later...

I'm running 6.19.99 on my tuning laptop and remember this was an issue for me already back in whatever version was the latest in August 2020. 

Graphics and windows are not scaled and sized properly.  Examples are attached.

The large screenshot is where the log list doesn't show the last two rows, can't reach them. Not as irritating as the too small request windows.

It's a Lenovo X1 laptop running the latest drivers in Windows 10. Can I supply any information that could help?

Screenshot 2021-02-03 19.30.30.png

Screenshot 2021-02-03 19.51.25.png

Screenshot 2021-02-03 21.23.32.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 1:33 AM, Adamw said:

6.18 doesnt even use the direct USB driver.  Do you hear the windows ding dong when you connect the USB cable?  What ECU do you have?  Can you give us a screen shot of windows device manager comport section with the ecu plugged in.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. There is no usb connection sound. And I know the usb ports work cause I can connect to the Link Aim dash I have. I have the G4x Monsoon. I can get you a screen shot but it dosent show up at all. 

25 minutes ago, Adamw said:

What type of laptop is it?  Does it have normal USB ports or are you using some type of adapter?  Are you using the cable that came with the ecu?  

Its a hp AMD Ryzen cpu laptop that's about 6 months old. It does have normal USB ports and no I'm not using any adapter and I'm using the cable that came with the ecu. I would really like to switch to this newer laptop as its MUCH faster then the one that can connect. That one like I said is using Windows 10 also but about 2 years old Windows 10. The laptop itself is 7+ years old. So I have no idea. It seems to me that something is up with newer Windows 10 operating systems. Cause unlike the other threads also I've had the older laptop connected for 30+ min without it discounting. Its never randomly disconnected.   

And I've also used a 3rd laptop that was about the same age as my newer run and it does the same thing. So I don't know if it has to do with like the fire wall or permissions. I also took a screen shoot of how the Link Aim street dash comes up in the devise manager and it shows up in a completely different spot.   

Screenshot 2021-03-15 193732.png

Any idea yet? I’ve tried a lot of different things. Try redownloading pc link well the ecu is plugged in. Deleted and re-installed the usb drivers on the computer. Factory reset on the laptop. Bios update. Setting changes. Nothing.