PCLink and Firmware 6.19 Released!

Nice list of upgrade! It's funny I just disable the fuel overrun after hours of investigation on why my blip on downshift did not work, works like a charm now, but I'll be able to enable it again with this update. Will have to wait until spring to test that out, it's winter here.

35 minutes ago, zaihas80 said:

Need a solution to FTD2XX.DLLis missing issue without real hardware connected. I usually open my file in a desktop PC when im at home doing logs reviews.

You only have to plug in a G4X ECU, it does not need to be powered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same boat for me, I tried installing the pclink g4x on a linx tablet, but I'm getting the dll issue too. I plugged the ecu in (that works great on the computer) and the ecu doesn't pop up in the device manager, so I cannot delete the current driver if there is one. also a brand new win10 install. any clue on the steps to get it working?

4 hours ago, Nathan M said:

Same thing as dx4picco.  Brand new laptop and nothing shows up. Even the 6.18 doesn’t work. The only thing that works is a 2 year old laptop with a much older windows 10 build. 

6.18 doesnt even use the direct USB driver.  Do you hear the windows ding dong when you connect the USB cable?  What ECU do you have?  Can you give us a screen shot of windows device manager comport section with the ecu plugged in.