Variable Intake Flap

KAPOW13

Hi, currently Im try to figure how to wire the intake flap motor for Suzuki swift ZC32S, 2 wire control the motor move both directions opening and closing the flap at different rpm, done some research come cross a post said using changeover relay, Im wondering will my design be ok? 

also how do I set up on/off time for Aux? I want the motor move clockwise for 2sec when rpm reach 3000  and below 3000 will move counterclockwise for 2sec

IMG_2245.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 02.28.40.png

Yes you can do a reversing relay type circuit.   However, wont it need power held on to keep it in position after the change over?  Or is there some sort of gearbox that prevents it from freewheeling back to the wrong position?  

Thanks for the reply, the flap don't need power help to keep it open, and yes there are few gears in place to keep it open/close :) 

In another forum someone has done a reversing relay circuit and burn the motor, I don't want that happened to me haha

1 hour ago, koracing said:

Is there any sensor that would monitor position of the flap?  I could see the motor burning up if there was no limiting of some type on it's motion or attempting to move against a stop.

Nope, there is no position sensor, the OEM ECU only turn on/off for few sec, and now try to figure out how to do it on Link ECU for the Aux