Getting a Link Tuner Recomendation.

Wobbly

I have a G35DE with Extreme P&P and dual widebands installed and working. The car has a bunch of intake mods plus long tubes and large dual exhaust system. I have done as much as I believe I can modifying the base tune with road logging. I hear all the time on varous forums the nightmare scenarios of people getting a full dyno tune , then car does not run that well , so they post logging files ( on here for example ) and real experts like Adam simply cant believe the ineptitude they see in the maps. Here in Tauranga there are several tuning shops that advertise as having Link tuning capability, with shop dyno's.

My question is - has Link as a company considered an audit system such that they can confidently recommend to someone like me that wants the answer , who are the go to guys , based on real experience.

Now I have a reasonable base tune I am happy to drive the 200Km to Auckland for example , if you know , first hand , someone you would consider as an expert in Link specific dyno tuning.

Not only is my money at stake , so is my engine.