ECU Naming in help menu/pinout diagrams

koracing

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I find the help menu pinout diagrams being named using a different convention than the models that are sold somewhat confusing at times when I'm trying to find information for applications I may not be as familiar with.  If an ECU is sold as a ST205 unit - if I go to the pinout diagrams I happen to know this is MR2Link V2-3.  An ST205 is the chassis code of a 94-99 Celica 3SGTE powered and AWD (also known as a GT-Four).  The MR2 with the same engine and wiring pinout would be the SW20 from 1994-1999 (outside of the US).  If I wasn't as familiar with 3SGTE applications as I am, I might find this confusing. 

On Subarus I am much less familiar: if I have a customer with a WRX107X unit - I'm not sure at first glance if I should be looking at a WRX 04 and 07 diagram, or WRX (7-9) unit.  Similarly WRX6X unit, and the WRX2X. 

Even a sentence once you click on a pinout diagram listing the exact plug-in model sold that the diagram applies to would potentially be useful, if not a complete model list of the original vehicles that share a particular pinout.